Here you will find a range of resources that share expert insights from those operating in, and supplying to, the rental, leasing and fleet sectors on matters relating to technical and operational management.
Join us at our next TOM Forum taking place online on Thursday 4 February 2021.
Any individual working for a member organisation can sign up to gain access to restricted member-only content.
BVRLA webinars, forums, blogs, interviews and published reports provide a range of free and paid-for opportunities for members to hear directly from the experts on matters relating to Technical & Operational Management (TOM).
Hear from the expertsMore from the experts...
Related ContentRead more Related Content here
The BVRLA Technical & Operational Management Committee consists of member representatives from the rental, leasing and fleet sectors who have an interest in new technologies and innovations affecting operational effectiveness. The group convenes three times a year and is chaired by Kit Wisdom.
The Committee's objectives are to:
- Stimulate discussion and debate on issues relating to vehicle service and repair, as well as vehicle and contract administration.
- Improve communications between vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and BVRLA members.
- Promote best practice and administration improvements to provide added protection for members under their 'duty of care' responsibilities.
- Discuss and review impending legislation to protect members' interests and promote benefit to the supply chain.
- Continue to develop professional standards in the sector by providing members with technical and customer service support training, and development and accreditation opportunities.
- Determine the content of the BVRLA Technical & Operational Management Forum, which takes place three times a year.
Thank you to all those organisations who have worked in partnership with the BVRLA to share their insights and expertise on technical and operational matters.
Members can find out more about BVRLA Technical & Operational Management Partner opportunities via the Brand Partnership web page.