Here you will find a range of resources that share expert insights from those operating in and supplying to the rental, leasing and fleet sectors on matters relating to residual value and remarketing, including the used marketplace.
Join us at our next RVR Forum taking place online on Thursday 11 February 2021.
Any individual working for a member organisation can sign up to gain access to restricted member-only content.
BVRLA webinars, forums, blogs, interviews and published reports provide a range of free and paid-for opportunities for members to hear directly from the experts on matters relating to residual value and remarketing (RVR).
Hear from the expertsMore from the experts...
Related ContentRead more Related Content here
The BVRLA Residual Value & Remarketing Committee consists of member representatives from the rental, leasing and fleet sectors who focus on issues relating to the residual value of vehicles and resale as part of the de-fleet process. The group convenes three times a year and is chaired by Lee Hamlett.
The Committee's objectives are to:
- Identify and address the key remarketing and vehicle residual values issues.
- Comment on current and future legislative issues affecting remarketing and residual values.
- Create the environment for members to establish and share industry best practice in areas such as vehicle disposal and vehicle collection, and to develop suitable training programmes where gaps are identified.
- Assess economic forecasts and implications of fiscal policy changes that would impact upon future vehicle values.
- Determine the content of the RVR Forum, which is open to all members and takes place three times a year.