Here you will find a range of resources that share expert knowledge and insights on matters relating to residual value and remarketing, including the used marketplace.
BVRLA webinars, forums, blogs, interviews and reports provide a range of opportunities to share knowledge and get the latest insights on matters relating to residual value and remarketing (RVR). If you are an RVR expert, get in touch and get involved.
Join us at the Residual Value and Remarketing forums in 2022. At each of the three RVR Forums annually, we can guarantee lively discussion, debate and the opportunity to network with like-minded peers, on the issues that are impacting you and your businesses now, and into the future, and help you navigate this change. Forums will be held virtually and in person in 2022 and will cost £500 for 2 people to attend all 3 forums. To subscribe or renew, email [email protected] and we'll get the paperwork processed for you.
Hear from the expertsMore from the experts...
Anybody working for a member organisation can sign up for a BVRLA website account to gain access to restricted member-only content.
Learn with the experts
Related ContentRead more Related Content here
The BVRLA Residual Value & Remarketing Committee consists of member representatives from the rental, leasing and fleet sectors who focus on issues relating to the residual value of vehicles and resale as part of the de-fleet process. The group convenes three times a year and is chaired by Lee Hamlett.
The Committee's objectives are to:
- Identify and address the key remarketing and vehicle residual values issues.
- Comment on current and future legislative issues affecting remarketing and residual values.
- Create the environment for members to establish and share industry best practice in areas such as vehicle disposal and vehicle collection, and to develop suitable training programmes where gaps are identified.
- Assess economic forecasts and implications of fiscal policy changes that would impact upon future vehicle values.
- Determine the content of the RVR Forum, which is open to all members and takes place three times a year.
2021 RVR Brand Partners
Members can find out more about BVRLA Partner opportunities via the Brand Partnership web page.