VE103B Certificates

It is a legal requirement that vehicles travelling into mainland Europe must carry their DVLA-issued V5C (vehicle registration) certificate. For rental and leasing companies, who do not want to release the V5C, the BVRLA provides the VE103B (Vehicle on Hire Certificate). 

If you are a customer who is renting or leasing a vehicle, please click here to visit our 'Travelling abroad' information page.

Please note, we are only authorised to sell VE103B certificates to BVRLA Members.