This free digital event is a must-attend for anybody with an interest in road transport decarbonisation and business recovery for the fleet sector. High profile speakers, panel discussions and breakout sessions will form part of an interactive and insightful agenda.
The destiny of road transport decarbonisation rests in the hands of the fleet sector.
This online event takes place on Tuesday 6 October, 10.00am - 3.00pm
The morning will showcase the vital role our industry plays in delivering the Government’s zero emission road transport ambitions, giving voice to members who will share their insights, concerns and plans in this field. The event will also see the unveiling of the industry's 2020 Plug-in Pledge and Road to Zero Report Card – both of which perfectly illustrate the BVRLA's powerful thought and market leadership on this topic.
The afternoon will focus on business recovery in a post-Covid, post-EU Exit environment, with specialists providing tips and advice on a range of core business areas.
This free-to-attend, fully interactive digital event is open to both members and non-members who have an interest in road transport decarbonisation and business recovery for the fleets industry.
It will include an address from high profile keynote speakers, panel discussions, interactive and break-out sessions alongside video case studies and presentations. Register now to attend.
Road Transport Decarbonisation
The morning sessions will focus on road transport decarbonisation and will be chaired by Peter Campbell.
To kick start the afternoon, Nadhim Zahawi MP will address the audience. Following this the afternoon sessions will focus on business recovery in a post-Covid and post-EU Exit environment and will be chaired by James Davis.
Delegates will also have the opportunity to attend one of the breakout sessions, discussing specific topics of interest to the industry.
Opportunities in a regulated world beyond EU Exit
In this session, Chaired by the BVRLA’s Director of Fleet Services Amanda Brandon, we will discuss some opportunities for 2021 whether that be new rules from the FCA or what the world could look like once EU Exit is completed.
EU Exit – what are the implications for the fleet sector?
In this session, Chaired by Paul Thompson, Mercury Political Relations, we will discuss what the fleet sector will need to be aware of once the EU Exit is completed and what companies can be doing now to prepare.
In this session, chaired by Catherine Bowen BVRLA Senior Policy Advisor, we will learn about innovative projects across the country designed to help businesses upgrade their fleets to greener vehicles and how the rental and leasing sectors can help.
Download the full agenda here.
Road Transport Decarbonisation
- BVRLA Chief Executive Gerry Keaney unveils the 2020 Plug-in Pledge, updated from 2018
- An address from Grant Shapps MP, Transport Secretary of State
- A Q&A with Natasha Robinson, Joint Head of Office for Low Emission Vehicles
- A series of member case studies highlighting how the rental, leasing and fleet industry is driving the transition to road transport decarbonisation.
- BVRLA unveils its updated Road to Zero Report Card, which examines the current motoring tax regime and looks at the current regulatory and policy environment, analysing their impact on incentivising the uptake of electric vehicles.
- An address from Nadhim Zahawi MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for Business and Industry)
- This session is being delivered in partnership with Enterprise Nation and the Recovery Advice for Business Scheme, supported by the Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- A series of expert business advisers will provides delegates with practical tips and advice covering core business issues at the forefront of business recovery, including Finance, HR and Marketing.
A series of concurrently run sessions giving delegates the opportunity to pick one of a variety of sessions to attend or can drop in and out of a couple of sessions during the allotted time.
To discuss partnership opportunities for this event, email email@example.com
Thank you to our partners:
Fleets in Charge Headline Partners
Fleets in Charge Supporting Partners