This one-day conference provides an ideal opportunity for members to hear about and debate the critical factors likely to affect the vehicle rental and leasing sector in the year ahead.
Taking place in December each year in a midland location, the Industry Outlook Conference will provide an exclusive forum for the industry’s senior executives to meet, exchange ideas, develop new contacts and participate in leading-edge debate.
Through a series of panel sessions and keynote presentations we will explore the major threats and opportunities for our sector in the coming 12 months.
- Air quality
- Changing business models
- Personal leasing
- Residual values and remarketing
- Road to Zero
- Security and counter terrorism
- The UK economy
- Provides strategic vision as well as guidance on key operational issues
- An unrivalled opportunity to network and share ideas with an industry that owns and operates nearly 5 million cars, vans and trucks
- Our interactive format gives you a chance to help understand and debate on key areas that are important in the industry now and in the future, such as air quality, brexit, changing business models, road to zero, personal leasing and taxation.
- We operate in a sector which is changing at an incredible pace. The conference provides a great overview of the issues we should be considering as a business now and in the coming years
- Good presentations, good networking opportunity and provides a useful snapshot of the industry
Delegate fees to be announced.
Simply visit our Events Calendar to book your place at this event.