This one-day conference provides an ideal opportunity for members to hear about and debate the critical factors likely to affect the vehicle rental and leasing sector in the year ahead.
Taking place in December each year, the Industry Outlook Conference provides an exclusive opportunity for the industry’s senior executives to meet, exchange ideas, develop new contacts and participate in leading-edge debate.
Through a series of panel sessions and keynote presentations speakers, panellists and members alike will explore the major threats and opportunities for the sector in the coming 12 months.
Photos from the 2019 Industry Outlook Conference can be viewed on the BVRLA Flickr Channel.
2019 Event Highlights Video
Topics covered at this event include:
- Air Quality
- Changing Business Models
- Personal Leasing
- Residual Values
- Remarketing Channels
- Road to Zero
- UK Economy
Reasons to attend
- Provides strategic vision as well as guidance on key operational issues
- An unrivalled opportunity to network and share ideas with an industry that owns and operates over 5 million cars, vans and trucks
- Our interactive format gives you a chance to help understand and debate on key areas that are important in the industry now and in the future, such as air quality, brexit, changing business models, road to zero, personal leasing and taxation.
- We operate in a sector which is changing at an incredible pace. The conference provides a great overview of the issues we should be considering as a business now and in the coming years
- Good presentations, good networking opportunity and provides a useful snapshot of the industry
Brand Partnership Opportunities
Your opportunity to be involved in the Industry Outlook Conference, by connecting your brand with the key decision makers within the rental and leasing industry.
We are happy to work with members to create bespoke sponsorship packages for the event so if you are keen to find out more then email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Brand Partnerships webpage.