The BVRLA Annual Dinner is a must-attend occasion for those who work in the rental and leasing industry.
Held in March each year at the London Hilton on Park Lane, the Annual Dinner is widely acclaimed as the friendliest, funniest and most looked-forward to event on the rental and leasing industry calendar. With top entertainment, wonderful food and networking opportunities - this event is not one to be missed.
Previous entertainment includes Andrew Marr, Jimmy Carr, Katherine Ryan, Kevin Bridges, Marcus Brigstocke, Seb Coe and William Hague.
Only BVRLA members can book to attend this event - individual ticket price is £275+VAT and a table of 10 is £2,750+VAT.
• To cancel a booking, notice must be emailed to the Events Manager at email@example.com.
• You will be eligible for a 75% refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when notice is given by 23:59 on December 31st 2018.
• You will be eligible for a 50% refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when notice is given by 23:59 on January 31st 2019.
• You will not be eligible for a refund when notice is given after 23:59 on January 31st 2019. An administration fee of £35+VAT will be incurred.
• There is no charge to substitute attendees. However, requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on February 28th 2019.
BVRLA members can celebrate and recognise their ‘Industry Hero’ by nominating a colleague who has made a significant contribution and ‘gone the extra mile’ in their role this year.
Nominations can be submitted by a manager or a peer and must outline the nominee’s main achievements and detail what makes them stand out. Include supporting facts and figures, where possible.
Entries are open to all BVRLA rental, leasing and leasing broker members and winners will be invited to receive their award at the BVRLA Annual Dinner at the London Hilton, Park Lane in March 2019. All expenses paid.
Submit the Entry Form by Friday, 8 February 2019 to Nora Leggett.
The Annual Dinner, is a must-attend event for those working in the industry and we would love to work with you to ensure this night is one to remember.
The Annual Dinner is recognised as a fantastic opportunity to socialise with old friends, entertain customers and make new contacts. On behalf of its 900+ member organisations, the BVRLA works with governments, public sector agencies, industry associations, consumer groups and other stakeholders across a wide range of road transport, environmental, taxation, technology and finance-related issues.
Please visit our Events Calendar page to book or find out more about the 2019 event.