Here you will find a range of resources that share expert insights and knowledge on matters relating to fleet management
BVRLA forums, blogs, interviews and reports provide a range of opportunities to share knowledge and get the latest insights on matters relating to fleet management. If you are an expert in fleet management, sustainability, maintenance and repair, get in touch and get involved.
Hear from the expertsMore from the experts...
Anybody working for a member organisation can sign up for a BVRLA website account to gain access to restricted member-only content.
Learn with the experts
Related ContentRead more Related Content here
The BVRLA Vehicle and Fleet Management Committee consists of member representatives from the rental, leasing and fleet sectors who have an interest in new technologies and innovations affecting operational effectiveness. The group convenes three times a year and is chaired by Kit Wisdom.
The Committee's objectives are to:
- Stimulate discussion and debate on issues relating to vehicle service and repair, as well as vehicle and contract administration.
- Improve communications between vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and BVRLA members.
- Promote best practice and administration improvements to provide added protection for members under their 'duty of care' responsibilities.
- Discuss and review impending legislation to protect members' interests and promote benefit to the supply chain.
- Continue to develop professional standards in the sector by providing members with technical and customer service support training, and development and accreditation opportunities.
- Determine the content of the BVRLA VFM Forum which takes place three times a year.