The BVRLA’s Your Introduction to Daily Rental course provides a solid foundation for the skills and knowledge required to work in a customer facing role in today’s daily vehicle rental sector.
Suitable for those new to rental or in need of a refresher, this course is designed for front of house rental operators, customer service agents, daily rental receptionist staff and daily rental administrators.
Attending the course will give you a head start in the following topics:
- Improving your Marketing;
- How to give great customer service;
- Customer qualification;
- Legislation for rental companies;
- Insurance practices;
- Tariff interpretation;
- Overseas rentals;
- Light commercial vehicles (LCVs);
- Vehicle Handover and Return;
- Counter Terrorism update keeping our people, assets and customers safe.
The course is the last one of 2019 and will take place on the Tuesday 3 December in Amersham.