The BVRLA's Reboot Selling Contract Hire instructor-led online course received excellent feedback on its content, interactivity and delivery during 2020. Following those successful courses, there is a new set of dates for 2021.
This course is tailored for salespeople during the pandemic and this one-day remote training course is ideal for anyone in a sales role, working to bring new clients on board or for existing clients who are looking to revise their fleet solutions.
2020 delegate Dan Hawkes of Europcar Mobility Group said, “Great online course and a thoroughly engaging day. Anticipated a full day online being very heavy but Karen broke up the day well and made great use of smaller breakout sessions and group interaction to keep energy levels high. The overall selling/sales technique content was thorough and thought provoking.”
Once delegates have completed the course, the learning outcomes achieved are:
- Being more creative in setting goals for 2021
- Reducing anxiety in the mind of the customer through a four-stage framework
- Understanding the difference between ‘Essentials’ and ‘Desirables’ in communicating effectively
- Setting strategies on how to thrive in a virtual world selling contract hire
- Gaining ideas to approach to all aspects of the sales journey.