The next BVRLA Fleets in Charge webinar, ‘Beyond Electric cars’, puts the spotlight on other zero emission technologies that play a role in delivering road transport decarbonisation.
Members are encouraged not to miss the free webinar and to register now to attend the live event at 9am on 18 August.
For many vehicles, especially heavier vans and trucks, electric is unlikely to be the primary route for achieving zero emissions. This session will navigate some of the different technological options available and will discuss what a roadmap to zero could look like beyond the current preoccupation with electric vehicles.
Open to all, the 60-minute webinar, chaired by BVRLA’s Senior Policy Advisor Catherine Bowen will enable attendees to hear from:
- Bob Moran, Deputy Director, Head of Environment Strategy, Department for Transport
- Denise Beedell, Policy Manager, Vans and Urban, Logistics UK
- Greg Archer, UK Director, Transport & Environment
- Hamish Phillips, Head of Sales, Arrival
- Laura Holloway, Head of Government and Public Affairs, Enterprise Holdings
- Tim Campbell, Consultant, Campbells Consultancy.
Thank you to brand partner, bp pulse for supporting the event.