The BVRLA has expanded its e-learning offering to include two new bespoke packages for rental and commercial vehicle members.
BVRLA Director of Member Services Nora Leggett said: “We are delighted to be expanding our e-Learning Platform to include a wider offering that will now meet the needs of our rental and commercial vehicle members as well as leasing brokers, who have been using the system for nine months now.
“Finding time away from the office to attend training courses can be particularly difficult for staff in daily rental and commercial vehicle operations so this bespoke e-learning package will mean that they no longer miss out on development opportunities.”
The two new e-learning packages that have been developed specifically for rental and commercial vehicle members are the Management leadership package and the Personal effectiveness package, each containing ten learning modules.
Those who subscribe to the Personal effectiveness package, will also get free access to the following Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) modules:
- Introduction to the Current Threat
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons Attack
- Summary and Supporting ACT Information