The BVRLA’s next free ‘Industry Outlook Webinar: a spotlight on challenges presented by the pandemic’ looks ahead at priorities and trends for 2021 following 2020’s year of unprecedented change.
During the webinar on the 16 March at 9am, Ian Plummer, Commercial Director, Auto Trader UK will present on the latest research and consumer trends, covering the following questions:
- Do consumers want a purely digital car buying experience?
- Will the digital acceleration of car buying continue?
- Will consumers want to buy cars in the year ahead given the economic uncertainty?
- What will tomorrow’s car ownership model look like?
- What role do retailers and brands have to play in the future of car buying?
- Can we expect car buyers to make the leap into EVs?
Ian’s session will be followed by a panel discussion on business recovery with industry experts from across the rental and leasing sectors including Stuart Russell, Specialist Vehicle Director at Europcar Group UK, Sarah Gray, Fleet Consultant at ALD Automotive, Spencer Blake, Sales Director at Wessex Fleet Solutions and the BVRLA’s Head of Policy & Public Affairs Thomas McLennan.
The BVRLA will also be presenting an overview of the findings from both the latest Business Impact Survey and the Leasing Outlook report.