Due to high demand for the BVRLA’s first Penalty Charge Notice Masterclass course, the BVRLA has added an additional course date of 15 July to the training calendar.
The number of fines issued relating to road traffic and other offences have grown dramatically over the last 10 years and members are having to spend more time dealing with penalty charge notices (PCNs) incurred by their customers and drivers. This half-day remote learning course has been designed to support members with dealing with road traffic offences and PCNs.
Delegates will take away:
- A full understanding of all the different types of penalty regimes
- When you can and cannot transfer liability
- What to do when things go wrong
- How to handle customer complaints regarding penalties/offences
- How to appeal against decisions by enforcement authorities
- How to make statutory declarations
- How to support colleagues also handling PCNs.
The course will be delivered as an interactive course with exercises, case studies and demonstrations. The trainers are BVRLA’s Director of Fleet Services, Amanda Brandon and Compliance & Governance Officer, Hayleigh Morris.
The BVRLA’s Guide to Road Traffic Offences is also a useful resource to support members.