The BVRLA has today launched its brand-new website
The BVRLA has today launched its brand-new website with a fresh design, improved layout and increased functionality to improve the user-experience for members, consumers and other web users.
The development of a new website forms part of the association’s Business Plan commitment to invest in infrastructure and research as well as internal and external expertise during 2018. This represents the largest financial investment the association has seen in its fifty-year history.
Key improvements to the website include:
- A new e-commerce platform enables users to buy or book event tickets, training courses, Fair Wear and Tear Guides and a range of other products and services.
- Personalisation technology will ensure that members’ profile and preferences are used to deliver tailored information.
- Our consumer advice section makes it much easier for your customers to get advice about vehicle rental and leasing and understand the benefits of choosing a BVRLA member
- Enhanced Member Directory and Find-a-Rental Company pages
- More up-to-date information about our campaigning work on Air Quality, Future Mobility, Taxation and Motor Finance
- A wider variety of shareable industry content, including blogs, videos, news stories and infographics
Members will shortly receive an email with instructions on how to access the new website account.
If you have any questions, please contact Marketing and Communications Executive, Tamsin Stuczynska.