Over 60 members from 35 organisations tuned into this hour long webinar which was presented by Nora Leggett – BVRLA, Terry Egan – DfT, Rob Hardman – County Car and Van Rental and Barry Fulbrook – Hertz.
Aims of the webinar: To provide tools, advice and guidance to mitigate risk and embed culture of vigilance:
• Overview of the UK’s Threat Level
• DfT’s Rental Vehicle Security Scheme (RVSS)
• RVSS in practice – easy to sign-up
• The benefits of participating in RVSS
• BVRLA guidance to reduce the risk and impact of a terrorist attack