In March 2017, National Counter Terrorism Policing launched ACT (Action Counters Terrorism), a new branding platform which incorporates all of UK’s counter-terrorism external campaigns to warn, inform and reassure the public.
Counter Terrorism Policing is a collaboration of UK police forces working alongside the UK intelligence agencies to protect the public and our national infrastructure.
It is now more important than ever that everyone plays their part in tackling terrorism. That’s why Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) is encouraging individuals and businesses across the country to help the police tackle terrorism by encouraging vigilance and reporting suspicious behaviour.
The BVRLA believes that by proactively supporting the ACT campaign, the vehicle rental leasing and fleet sectors can demonstrate their commitment to taking security seriously - providing a deterance to those who seek to inflict harm.
Please feel free to use any of the following tools to support your communications:
- ACT Logo White Blue Background
- ACT Logo Blue Transparent Background
- ACT Logo White Transparent Background
- ACT Logo Blue White Background
- ACT Website Banner
- ACT Horizontal Banner image.gif
- ACT Communites Defeat Terrorism Image 300x250
- ACT_Act on your instinct_vertical advert.gif