The BVRLA Position Papers outline the association’s views, objectives and engagement activity relating to key policy areas affecting the industry.
A consistent national air quality strategy and policy framework that is supported by local authorities and enables BVRLA members to:
1. Support businesses and individuals in upgrading to Clean Air Zone compliant vehicles
- Engage with local decision makers to ensure that clean air policies are pragmatic, workable and properly supported.
- Promote the role that leasing, rental and car club members can play in providing access to affordable compliant vehicles.
2. Stay informed on local air quality initiatives and reduce the administrative burden of compliance
- Engage with national government to ensure that it introduced an effective central CAZ platform that is developed with member input and meets members’ needs.
- Work with national and local policymakers to keep members updated with the latest information.