This course helps delegates to understand the drivers of Business Contract Hire – the features and the benefits of the leasing offering versus the offer. Helping fleets navigate complex decisions providing solutions in today’s marketplace through making business pitches and presentations more compelling.
From feedback we have received from our members there are some concerns that have been raised:
Do we have the right solutions to meet today’s demands?
How can we build trust without the full support of OEMs?
Consumer Duty How does this affect how we contract new business?
Attending this course will provide some new ways of thinking about Business Contract Hire and practical support and frameworks to enhance business development.
Anyone in a sales role working to bring new clients on board or who account manage existing clients who are looking to revise their fleet solutions. We are faced with a lot of uncertainty, and fleet managers need our expertise more than ever. Therefore, there are new opportunities that we can explore. No one has all the answers but this programme is about asking the right questions to reassure your clients that they are making a worthwhile investment making time to communicate with you.
- Discussion with your Peers on the pain points around changing guidelines and rules on top of Government Legislation, health & safety with fleet sales logistics, the challenges of virtual communication when building your client portfolio. Networking is still very much alive and kicking!
- Handling Objections and difficult questions in times of change – How to read what ‘change type’ your prospect really is and how this influences their fleet acquisition and management decisions
- Tips and trends on selling contract hire and the opportunity to experiment with some new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Maximizing potential through creative thinking activities ideal for this VUCA world we live in
- Step by step Frameworks to guide you in your planning and goal setting
- Strategies for developing sales led campaigns
- Winning presentations – pitching it right in a virtual world
- Understand the importance of having a Brand Personality and forming the right impression
- Practising 6 Stoic principles to see the opportunities in problems
You will be directed to pre course learning activities to enhance your experience on the day. A Work booklet and useful links will be available to download to maximise your learning journey complete with templates. This is a highly active programme so plenty of movement and flow between topic sessions. You will have the opportunity to present as part of team and will get feedback and tips on how to engage with your audience.
Once you sign up you will be sent a pre course questionnaire to help us understand your own learning objectives and to help your facilitator help you. This is a confidential document and will not be shared with other learners. It is important that we understand you personal needs and how we can help you in your role selling contract hire and vehicle fleet solutions.
- Know the features and benefits of business contract hire
- Being more creative in achieving customer contact goals in business development
- Reducing anxiety in the mind of the customer through a 4 stage framework
- Understanding the difference between Essentials and Desirables in communicating effectively
- Ideas to approach to all aspects of the sales journey.
Karen Morton spent her early career in PR, marketing and broadcasting. She has organised major exhibitions and launches in Ireland, the UK and the USA and her broadcasting has taken her as far afield as Hong Kong. With this vast experience she turned her skills to training and has been working with BVRLA members both in the UK and abroad for many years, delivering training ranging from industry knowledge and selling skills to customer service and coaching. She exudes warmth and enthusiasm that proves infectious and reassuring for the less confident delegates.
9am to 4pm
Please use the drop down menu on the right hand side of this page to see the dates that are currently available.
All courses are now held via an interactive online tool. Details of which will be sent when booking has been confirmed.
For Members - Online Instructor Led Courses: £350 + VAT per delegate
For Non-Members - Online Instructor Led Courses: £450 + VAT per delegate
For Members - Face to Face Courses: £450 + VAT per delegate
For Non-Members - Face to Face Courses: £550 + VAT per delegate
Please contact us directly for On-Demand Courses exclusive to your business.
Requests for cancellation of a training course booking must be received in writing via email to [email protected] for the attention of the Learning and Development Professional. Requests for cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 25% of the course fee. Requests for cancellation received more 15-30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 50% of the course fee. There is no refund on cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the course start date as there is an impact on other delegates who have booked to attend and could result in the course being cancelled overall.
Postponement of attendance from one course to a later course can be requested in writing as per the cancellations policy above to training @bvrla.co.uk. Requests to postpone more than 30 days prior to the course start date will incur an administration charge of £35 + VAT. Requests to postpone more 15-30 days prior to the course will incur an administration charge of £70 + VAT. Requests to postpone 14 days or less prior to the course will be treated as a cancellation, with no refund payable.
You can request the substitution of a delegate for another in writing as per the cancellations policy above to [email protected]. There is no charge for this. Requests for substitution must be made no later than one business day prior to the scheduled course start date.