Throughout the year the association gathers experts and practitioners from across our membership to encourage discussion and debate and share information and best practice.
Join us at our Technical and Operational Management forums, where we can guarantee lively discussion, debate and the opportunity to network with like-minded peers, on the issues that are impacting you and your businesses now, and help you navigate this change.
Topics of dicussion include
- Aftermarket trends: tyres, MOTs, network capacity
- Vehicle maintenance and key operational matters
- Electric Vehicles: repairs, maintenance, infrastructure, future product and availability of stock
- Impact of ADAS: safety, repair and calibration
- Impact of in car connectivity: managing technical support and access to data
- Aftermarket skills: how the whole supply chain within our sector is looking to recruit and look to re-train / upskill its current workforce
Attending TOM Forums
Attendance at the TOM forums requires a subscription of £400 plus VAT. This entitles BVRLA members to send up to two representatives to each of the three digital forums for around £65+VAT per person per event, saving you on the full-price single event member rate.
If you want to join forums in 2021 please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the below enquiry form.