(Formerly know as Fleet Technology Congress) The automotive industry is facing an unprecedented period of change as it experiences a revolution in the way vehicles are powered, operated and used.
Taking place in July, the Future Mobility Congress (formerly know as Fleet Technology Congress) provides a day packed full of expert analysis and intelligent debate giving delegates the vital insight they need to inform their business strategy and deal with key operational issues.
A new range of connected and increasingly autonomous vehicles will make transport smarter, safer and more efficient than ever. The data these vehicles generate is enabling an exciting range of new mobility services.
• Key technology trends impacting the wider automotive sector
• Connected cars and services
• Future powertrains – can they replace diesel?
• Electric and Autonomous vehicles
• Data access, protection and compliance
• Mobility business models (MaaS)
• Next generation insurance and risk management
• Marketing with Big Data
• Digital de-fleeting and remarketing
• Fleet management software and apps
• The only technology-focused event targeting the vehicle rental and leasing sector as well as the wider fleet industry
• Full of insight, thought leadership and real-world case studies, our one-day conference is aimed at the strategists developing the mobility services of tomorrow AND the pioneers that area already using leading edge technology for today’s fleets
• Provides strategic vision as well as guidance on key operational issues
• An unrivalled opportunity to network and share ideas with an industry that owns and operates nearly 5 million cars, vans and trucks
• Because our event is organised by the industry, for the industry and supported by generous sponsors, we can offer this event at the very competitive rates, much more affordable than other similar events.
• Our interactive format gives you a chance to help shape BVRLA policy and positioning around key technology areas, including vehicle data, connected cars, autonomous vehicles, insurance and mobility services.
Fleet Technology Congress 2018 Photo Album