Future Mobility Congress
The Future Mobility Congress 2019 will provide a day packed full of expert analysis and intelligent debate giving delegates the vital insight they need to inform their business strategy and deal with key operational issues.
Be Part of the Future of Mobility
The BVRLA Future Mobility Congress will explore the way new technology, supply chains and business models are tackling today’s urban transport challenges.
The increasing devolution of transport in the UK has massive implications for the fleet sector. Air quality, congestion and road safety are priorities for the Mayor of London, the seven new Metro Mayors and dozens of other cities across the UK. Dealing with these urban mobility issues represents both the biggest challenge and the biggest opportunity facing the vehicle rental, leasing and car club sector.
Our event will take place in the West Midlands, the UK’s First Future Mobility City. It will bring together key stakeholders from the private and public sector to examine and debate the key strategies urban policymakers are working on:
- A national future mobility framework
- Clean Air Zones
- Electric vehicles
- Transport behaviour change
- Sharing travel data
- Last mile logistics
There will be plenty of opportunities to share new policy thinking, hear about innovative urban mobility solutions and explore opportunities for future collaboration.
Tickets are now on sale. BVRLA members can book early-bird tickets from 1-30 April for £215+VAT.
Terms and Conditions
- To cancel a booking, notice must be emailed to the Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be eligible for a refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when a minimum notice of 15 days (prior to the event date) is given.
- You will not be eligible for a refund when a notice of 14 days (prior to the event date), or less, is given.
- There is no charge to substitute attendees. However, requests must be emailed to email@example.com no later than noon on the business day prior to the scheduled event.
Should you need to stay overnight the evening before our congress, there are a number of hotels within walking distance to the venue. Please note we have not negiotiated any special rates with the hotels.
These can be viewed here.
Sponsoring BVRLA events gives you a great opportunity to put your corporate brand in front of BVRLA members and increased networking opportunities.
We have and can tailor our sponsorship packages to match your objectives.