This site is owned and operated by The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association Limited. The BVRLA is located at River Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, Bucks, HP7 0DD. Should you have any queries or concerns about the use of your personal data, please contact our communications team by writing to the address above, calling 01494 434747 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'BVRLA', 'we' or 'us' means British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association Limited and other companies in the Group.
- Personal Data
- How we use your data
The BVRLA or its group companies or selected third parties will use your Personal Data which you provide to us together with other information for providing the bvrla.co.uk services to you, administration, marketing, customer services, tracking your device and web use preferences, and profiling your browsing preferences. We will disclose your information to our service providers and agents to help us with these purposes. We will keep your information for a reasonable period after your contract with us has finished in case you decide to use our website again.
- Sharing personal data
By using our services you consent to us sharing your information with other companies in the Group and companies outside the Group. They or we may contact you by mail, telephone, electronic messaging services, fax or email to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you. Please call the BVRLA if you do not wish to receive such information from us.
Unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have a right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
- When you give us information about another person you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data, and to the transfer of their information abroad and to receive on their behalf any data protection notices.
- The BVRLA may disclose your Personal Data acting reasonably if it believes such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of the BVRLA, enforce this Online Agreement, or to protect the interests of its users.
- Google Analytics
- The Information Commissioner's Office
IOC is the government body responsible for enforcing the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK. Their website is located at ico.org.uk.