The BVRLA can support your professional development programme by designing the ideal learning solution.
- Top and tail existing core content to deliver a more personalised experience
- Tailor existing courses to meet your specific needs
- Develop bespoke programmes as a one-off exercise, or on a repeat basis
All courses are delivered by industry experts who have extensive experience in working with organisations to address their learning and development needs. Our approved trainers are also able to provide consultancy services to help maximise the impact of your existing talent management programmes.
We provide flexibility on dates and venues, allowing you to deliver cost-effective training.
We also have access to professional experts who can provide advice on a range of business decisions or performance issues in areas such as:
- FCA and CMA requirements
- Source of finance, funding options and acquisition nethods
- Sales and marketing
- Management and leadership development
To request a course or for further information please contact Ina Hobden, Learning & Development Programme Manager, on email@example.com or telephone 01494 545730.