This is a one day industry specific programme designed to teach industry professionals about the work of the BVRLA and to provide a working knowledge of the 'BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear Standards', as they apply to vehicles being returned at the end of lease or finance agreement.
15 August 2018
17 October 2018
12 December 2018
|Atlanta House, Sutton Coldfield||£195 (Members)
* All prices exclude VAT.
** Available with LCV and/or HGV specific content upon request.
*** In-house courses available upon request. ENQUIRE NOW!
Course length: 1 day (09.30 - 16.30)
Format: Classroom + Practical Inspection
Delegates: Minimum 8
Designed by the BVRLA with the assistance of industry experts, and delivered by Manheim Inspection Services, the course aims to:
- Develop understanding of the role of the BVRLA in the vehicle industry;
- Develop understanding of the BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear Standards;
- Improved knowledge and confidence to professionally communicate with employees and consumers around this topic;
- Practically inspect internally and externally a vehicle using the guidelines, with a standardised approach;
- Identify potential repair methods available and their correct selection;
"Everyone should attend this course that works in the leasing & rental industry!"
For more information on cancellations, postponing and substitutions, visit the terms and conditions page.
Who Should Attend?
FAQ and Revision Help
Contact BVRLA Training on 01494 545719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.