|open course dates||location||price*|
17 October 2018
12 December 2018
|Atlanta House, Sutton Coldfield||£195 (Members)
* All prices exclude VAT.
** Available with LCV and/or HGV specific content upon request.
*** In-house course dates available upon request. ENQUIRE NOW!
Course length: 1 day (09.30 - 16.30)
Format: Classroom + Practical Inspection
Delegates: Minimum 6, Maximum 8
- Develop understanding of the role of the BVRLA in the vehicle industry;
- Develop understanding of the BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear Standards;
- Improved knowledge and confidence to professionally communicate with employees and consumers around this topic;
- Practically inspect internally and externally a vehicle using the guidelines, with a standardised approach;
- Identify potential repair methods available and their correct selection;
"Everyone should attend this course that works in the leasing & rental industry!"
For more information on cancellations, postponing and substitutions, visit the terms and conditions page.
Who Should Attend?
FAQ and Revision Help
Contact BVRLA Training on 01494 545719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.