|open course dates||location||price*|
12 December 2018
Dates for 2019 to follow
|Atlanta House, Sutton Coldfield||£195 (Members)
* All prices exclude VAT.
** Available with LCV and/or HGV specific content upon request.
*** In-house course dates available upon request. ENQUIRE NOW!
Course length: 1 day (09.30 - 16.30)
Format: Classroom + Practical Inspection
Delegates: Minimum 6, Maximum 8
- Understand what customers have a right to expect when a vehicle is returned to a BVRLA member after a lease or rental;
- Develop an understanding of the BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear Standards;
- Give staff confidence to professionally communicate with drivers, customers and fleet managers on return standards;
- Practically inspect internally and externally a vehicle using the guidelines, with a standardised approach;
- Identify potential repair methods available and their correct selection;
"Everyone who works in the leasing & rental industry should attend this course!"
For more information on cancellations, postponing and substitutions, visit the terms and conditions page.
Who Should Attend?
FAQ and Revision Help
Contact BVRLA Training on 01494 545719 or email email@example.com to register or for more information.