A Webinar based programme comprised of four 1 hour interactive training sessions exploring the core elements of excellent Customer Service skills and behaviour in the 21st Century. The course is designed to be accessible from your place of work, saving on time, travel and money. You will receive 1-2-1 post session coaching from the trainers, as well as a work-book for completion to underpin and enhance the learning within your workplace.
|Duration: 4 x 1 hour trainer led sessions over 8 weeks||Venue: N/A *|
|Dates: Launches March 2017||Cost: £300 + VAT (Members only)|
|Delegate minimum: 10||Delegate Maximum: 20|
|Trainer: Grosvenor Training Services||Format: Webinar, work-book activities and 1-2-1 phone coaching support|
* Available as an in-house on request
- To understand the importance of Customer Service standards and skills;
- Enhance the skills and knowledge associated with high standard Customer Service experiences;
- Share practical experiences with others in the same role;
- Practice and refine skills that make a real difference to your Customer Service experiences.
- What is Great Customer Service?
- Winning Customer Service Behaviours;
- Saving the Day;
- Leaving a Lasting Customer Impression.
- Electronic Workbook;
- Access to video recordings of webinars for reference;
- 4 x structured coaching calls;
- Line manager briefing sheet to enable reinforcement of learning in the workplace;
- BVRLA certificate and CPD recognition on completion.
- Requests for cancellation of a training course booking must be received in writing via email to email@example.com for the attention of the Learning and Development Professional.
- Requests for cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 25% of the course fee.
- Requests for cancellation received more 15-30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 50% of the course fee.
- There is no refund on cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the course start date as there is an impact on other delegates who have booked to attend and could result in the course being cancelled overall.
- Postponement of attendance from one course to a later course can be requested in writing as per the cancellations policy above to training @bvrla.co.uk.
- Requests to postpone more than 30 days prior to the course start date will incur an administration charge of £35 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone more 15-30 days prior to the course will incur an administration charge of £70 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone 14 days or less prior to the course will be treated as a cancellation, with no refund payable.
- You can request the substitution of a delegate for another in writing as per the cancellations policy above to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for this.
- Requests for substitution must be made no later than one business day prior to the scheduled course start date.
Who Should Attend?
FAQ and Revision Help
To place a booking or to make an enquiry about this programme please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or email us at email@example.com.