- Review of the VED regime to encourage the selection of the cleanest and greenest cars
- Amendment of the VED refund rules to allow rental companies to get a full refund on cars sold in the first year
- Bring forward the introduction of the 2% zero emission band for the company car tax regime to 2018/19
- Enhanced capital allowances for leased commerical vehicles
- Change to VAT rules to allow full reclaim of VAT on electric vans with a payload of less than 1 tonne
- Recommendation that the NEDC vehicle testing rules are used for taxation regimes based on CO2 until Aprill 2021
The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.