Improve your knowledge and best practise in the rental industry.
13th December 2018
In-house training programmes are available upon request - ENQUIRE NOW!
* All prices exclude VAT
Course length: 1 day (09.00am-05.00pm)
Format: Classroom/Tutor Lead
Delegates: Minimum 6, maximum 15
This workshop style programme is delivered in conjunction with Professional Inspirations, a BVRLA accredited training provider. The course will cover:
- General marketing
- Customer service skills
- Customer qualification
- Legislation for rental companies
- Insurance practices
- Tariff interpretation
- Overseas rentals
- Light commercial vehicles (LCVs)
- Minibus rentals
Attending this training course, you will:
- 'Understand 'Best practice' in the industry
- Achieve a solid knowledge of adminstration, rental transactions, insurance and customer qualification - essential for all front-line employees in daily vehicle rental operations
- Learn customer service skills, including customer complaints
- Practise your skills, in a safe environment that promotes asking questions and constructive feedback
For more information on cancellations, postponing and substitutions, visit the terms and conditions page.