With less than a month until the BVRLA’s sixth annual Industry Conference, the 2015 event is shaping up to be the best yet.
Two-thirds of tickets have already been sold for the event, which takes place on 3 December and is supported by CAP and KeeResources.
The Conference will be held at the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull and offers a great opportunity to network and debate key issues.
“This year’s event is shaping up to be one of our best-ever conferences,” said BVRLA Chief Executive Gerry Keaney. “Delegates will have the opportunity to network and debate key issues, and we’ve assembled a line-up of expert speakers who will discuss the most topical issues facing our industry.”
The theme for this year’s conference is Air Quality, Energy and Emissions. As well as a keynote address from Gerry Keaney, the day will feature a panel session with appearances from Transport Minister Andrew Jones, green-energy guru Dr Jeremy Leggett, low-carbon transport analyst Alex Stewart and CAP’s Dylan Setterfield.
Other panel sessions include:
- Future Mobility Trends – Frost & Sullivan mobility consultant Graeme Banister will set the scene before asking leasing experts from Enterprise, FMG and LeasePlan to share the vision for their businesses.
- Customer Service in the Digital Age – In today’s era of connected vehicles, apps and smartphones, do businesses need to take a more digital approach to dealing with customers? BlaBlaCar will outline its social media success story, while ACFO’s Caroline Sandall will give a fleet perspective.
- Where next for Whole Life Costs? – With a growing demand for ultra-low emission vehicles and ‘mobility solutions’, does the way our industry sells and manages its services need to change? Industry expert Colin Tourick and automotive data specialists KeeResources will lead this challenging debate.
More expert speakers will be announced in the coming weeks, ensuring that the event is unmissable for senior executives in the rental and leasing industry.
The event is not restricted to BVRLA members. Anyone in the fleet industry may attend – including contract hire and leasing suppliers, daily rental companies, fleet management and fleet servicing providers, fleet software suppliers, licence checking companies, fuel card providers and mileage capture specialists.
Further event information can be found on the BVRLA website. Interested parties can either book tickets online, or pay over the phone by contacting Felisha Weekes at the BVRLA.
Notes to Editors
- Tickets for BVRLA members cost £256 (+VAT) per delegate. Non-members can attend at a cost of £300 (+VAT).
- Journalists interested in covering the event should contact the BVRLA’s Media & Communications team.
About the BVRLA
Established in 1967, the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association is the UK trade body for companies engaged in the rental and leasing of cars and commercial vehicles. Its 700+ members operate a combined fleet of 3.8 million cars, vans and trucks. BVRLA members buy nearly half of all new vehicles sold in the UK, supporting around 317,000 jobs and contributing nearly £25bn to the economy each year.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, the BVRLA helps its members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses. For more information, visit www.bvrla.co.uk.
For more information, contact:
Toby Poston – Director of Communications & External Relations
tel: 01494 545700
mob: 07979 756533
Jamie Fretwell - Media & Communications Officer
tel: 01494 545710
mob: 07790 271806