Selling Personal Contract Hire, is one of the automotive sector’s most popular motor finance products and our new comprehensive bespoke e-learning module is perfectly suited support to members. Our module guides learners through the customer qualification process with the BVRLA's consistent and compliant approach to ‘Know Your Customer’ in our 9-step approach to compliant sales.
The topics covered are:
- Motor Finance Hire Explained
- Features and Benefits of Personal Contract Hire
- The role of the automotive Customer Sales Consultant (or advisor)
- Customer Qualification
- Pre-Contract Information
- Dealing with Vulnerable Customers
- Handling Customer Complaints
45-50 minutes of interactive content with an online assessment. A certificate will be available to learners on their BVRLA e-Learning platform once they have passed the assessment.
Contact the Learning and Development Team at email@example.com or 01494 545719 for more details.
This Module is Suitable for:
The aim of this course is to help you to
- Be more effective at selling Personal Contract Hire
- Identify the needs of customers and to ensure they are treated fairly
- Understand the importance of remaining compliant with consumer regulations and to keep customers informed
- Maintain good customer relations throughout the life of the vehicle contract, including at the end of contract
Interested in this package?
Please email us your enquiry.