This half-day live fully interactive training webinar will cover the psychology of behaviour and building rapport. Delegates can tune into their colour energies and those of their customers in order to make communication much more effective. Course includes a pre-course questionnaire and report based on the delegates’ individual Strength Deployment Index (SDI) – the latest and most insightful commentary on how we see, and others see ourselves.
Suitable for any role where communicating is key, particularly those in Sales, Account Management or Customer Service.
- People to understand their motivational values and belief systems and how these drive behaviours.
- People to understand the motivation and behavioural patterns of others and how these can differ from their own.
- People to identify their own conflict style and how this can be managed.
- Business leaders develop their interpersonal skills and leadership capabilities to influence others to achieve their goals.
- Customer service teams build rapport and relationships with customers to increase sales and develop business opportunities.
- Trainers and facilitators understand more about their own behaviours and group dynamics to increase their overall effectiveness.
- As the team are introduced to the shared behavioural language of colour for diﬀerent styles they become aware of their own default communication styles
- We help teams explore how to ﬂex style for customers with diﬀerent preferences
- This approach can also be applied to written materials and an audit of existing materials can help identify if there is a default house style which may be a barrier to those with opposite preferences.
This course will give delegates a good understanding of how Psychological Profiling can improve sales, and the customer service experience through enhanced customer communication and rapport building.
This course has been allocated 3 CPD points.
Roy McDonald’s background is in sales, management and leadership within several sectors including the Automotive and ERP industries. He has been successful in training and coaching teams, individuals and senior managers – helping them to achieve their business and personal goals. With a style that is both engaging and pragmatic, Roy is a fantastic asset to the BVRLA training team.
Roy A McDonald
NLP master practitioner
Roy joined the BVRLA training team in December 2018.
3 hour interactive webinar
23rd June 2020 - SOLD OUT
16th September 2020 - Spaces available
The member price is £145 + VAT per learner, plus £89 + VAT for your C-me personalised report.
Non-member price is £195 + VAT per learner, plus £89 + VAT for your C-me personalised report.
Requests for cancellation of a training course booking must be received in writing via email to email@example.com for the attention of the Learning and Development Professional. Requests for cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 25% of the course fee. Requests for cancellation received more 15-30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 50% of the course fee. There is no refund on cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the course start date as there is an impact on other delegates who have booked to attend and could result in the course being cancelled overall.
Postponement of attendance from one course to a later course can be requested in writing as per the cancellations policy above to training @bvrla.co.uk. Requests to postpone more than 30 days prior to the course start date will incur an administration charge of £35 + VAT. Requests to postpone more 15-30 days prior to the course will incur an administration charge of £70 + VAT. Requests to postpone 14 days or less prior to the course will be treated as a cancellation, with no refund payable.
You can request the substitution of a delegate for another in writing as per the cancellations policy above to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for this. Requests for substitution must be made no later than one business day prior to the scheduled course start date.