A one-day conference to bring together individuals within leasing broker membership of the BVRLA, to network with peers and hear from expert speakers on important topics affecting your businesses.
The 2019 inaugural conference was held at Institution of Mechanical Engineers (One Birdcage Walk), Westminster on 21 May. With expert speakers and networking opportunities - this event is not one to be missed.
Details for the 2021 conference will be announced soon. Register your interest today by emailing: email@example.com.
2019 Event Highlights Video
Topics covered at this event include:
- Changing Business Models
- Motor Finance
- Personal Leasing
- UK Economy
Reasons to attend
- Provides strategic vision as well as guidance on key operational issues
- An unrivalled opportunity to network and share ideas with an industry that owns and operates over 5 million cars, vans and trucks
- Our interactive format gives you a chance to help understand and debate on key areas that are important in the industry now and in the future
- We operate in a sector which is changing at an incredible pace. The conference provides a great overview of the issues we should be considering as a business now and in the coming years
- Good presentations, good networking opportunity and provides a useful snapshot of the industry