Leasing Broker Conference
A one-day conference for leasing broker members of the BVRLA. The conference will uncover the opportunities and threats facing this dynamic sector. It will also enable plenty of time to network with your industry peers.
The conference takes place at One Birdcage Walk, London - the elegant Edwardian headquarters of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
The date for your diary is 21 May 2019.
The event will start at 10:30am (09:45am registration) and finish by 4:30pm, followed by networking and a drinks reception.
BVRLA Leasing Broker members and funders can attend the event free-of-charge.
If you are a BVRLA Associate Member, supplier to the industry or not a sponsor of the event, the ticket price to attend is £175+VAT per ticket. You can book now using the button on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
- To cancel a booking, notice must be emailed to the Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be eligible for a refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when a minimum notice of 15 days (prior to the event date) is given.
- You will not be eligible for a refund when a notice of 14 days (prior to the event date), or less, is given.
- There is no charge to substitute attendees. However, requests must be emailed to email@example.com later than noon on the business day prior to the scheduled event.
An number of sponsor packages have been sold. Other sponsorship opportunities are available. Download the 'Sponsorship Opportunties' document below to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Birdcage Walk (Institution of Mechanical Engineers)
Getting to the venue: nearest tube station is Westminster (5 minutes walk from venue) and nearest mainline stations are Charing Cross (on Bakerloo and Northern lines) and Waterloo (on Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines).
Please visit the venue website here for directions.
The content will be varied and interactive. But, above all, interesting. Here is what we have planned already*:
- FCA report and compliance: where do you stand?
- The economy, the car industry, and the dangers of over financing the auto sector
- Customer retention and scaling your business
- Emerging brands & services: from Polestar to Lynk & Co - the opportunities & threats
- WLTP and vans: another vehicle availability fiasco?
- Company car tax, VED, NEDC, WLTP… the need to know run-down
- Plus a networking and drinks reception at the end of the conference
*Contents subject to change
Latest news on the event
The leasing broker community is a vital link in the automotive supply chain. The BVRLA has 318 leasing brokers members who are responsible for over 1.8 million vehicles on personal contracts - and rising, up 14% year-on-year. This dedicated conference will bring together over 100 leasing broker members to share ideas and common issues faced in today's more highly regulated industry.
Supporters of the event are critical suppliers to the leasing broker sector or new suppliers that can help develop leasing broker growth. There will be dedicated stands in the networking area to find out more.