Industry Outlook Conference 2019
Times are changing. The vehicle rental and leasing sector is at the centre of a revolution in transport technology and new mobility solutions. The future has never looked so exciting, or uncertain.
The BVRLA’s annual Industry Outlook Conference is an opportunity for our sector to come together and explore the key issues facing our world. Taking place at the end of each year, it provides an exclusive forum for the industry’s senior executives to meet, exchange ideas, develop new contacts and participate in leading-edge debate about the next twelve months and beyond.
This event is where the association unveils its annual Industry Outlook Report, which canvasses the views and insights of leading figures across the industry. Building on this overview, the conference then delves a bit deeper into some of the key threats and opportunities, via a series of panel sessions and keynote presentations. Last year’s event focussed on:
- air quality
- personal leasing
- digitisation of the customer sales channels
- the UK economy
- security and counter terrorism
- data and vehicle connectivity
- changing business models
- industry reputation
Ticket prices to be announced in September. Express you interest in attending today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know when and how you can book.
Terms and Conditions
- To cancel a booking, notice must be emailed to the Events Manager at email@example.com
- You will be eligible for a refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when a minimum notice of 15 days (prior to the event date) is given.
- You will not be eligible for a refund when a notice of 14 days (prior to the event date), or less, is given.
- There is no charge to substitute attendees. However, requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on the business day prior to the scheduled event.
Should you need to stay overnight the evening before our conference, there is a hotel on site: De Vere Orchard Hotel.
Other local hotels can be viewed here.
Please note we have not negiotiated any special rates with the hotels.
East Midlands Conference Centre
Nottingham, NG7 2RJ
Getting to the venue: located just 10 minutes from J25 of the M1, 20 minutes from East Midlands Airport, and with direct trains from central London.