Fleets in Charge Conference 2021
The destiny of road transport decarbonisation rests in the hands of the fleet sector. Join us online for this conference which will cover all things decarbonisation
The conference is taking place online on Thursday 7 October 2021.
The event will start at 09:30am (09:15am registration) and finish by 2pm.
This event is free of charge - simply book using the 'Book event' box on the RH side of this page to book your place.
The content will be varied and interactive. But, above all, interesting. Here is what we have planned already*:
- Decarbonising the Fleet Sector: policy update, showcasing insights and research the BVRLA has carried out throughout 2021 on decarbonisation
- Government View: presentation from Secretary of State for Transport followed by Q&A
- The Road to Zero: sharing insights from our latest Road to Zero Report Card, with the session divided into three panel discussions looking at EV Supply, Demand and Infrastructure
- Driving down emissions: The Road to COP26: a session linked to the government’s COP26 conference theme of ‘Race to zero’ sharing insights into achieving net zero emissions
- Breakout Sessions: a variety of different sessions delving into some of the more practical elements of EVs. Such as: how SME’s can make the transition, EV charging, technology, aftermarket, total cost of ownership, salary sacrifice.
*Contents subject to change
Present your business to the BVRLA community
There are sponsorship and thought leadership opportunities available for this year’s Fleets in Charge Conference taking place in October as part of the BVRLA’s Brand Partnership offering.
The BVRLA has introduced a flexible range of new brand partnership opportunities to help businesses of all sizes connect their brands to key decision makers in the automotive sector. Brand partners can exhibit, sponsor or speak at the conference.
Over 500 members and industry stakeholders are expected to attend, sharing ideas and networking with peers.
As a brand partner you will benefit from:
- Aligning yourself and your brand with a trusted and influential UK trade body
- Brand visibility to an audience of circa 800 key stakeholders in the transport and automotive sectors
- Joining the conversation and share your views on the industry’s hot topics
- A virtual exhibition to host thought-leadership resources
- An opportunity to demonstrate and amplify your commitment to driving forward the zero emissions transition in transport
- High-level brand exposure at the event and across digital marketing campaigns
- Increased audience reach through on-demand functionality, enabling delegates to watch at a time of their choosing
*If you are not a current BVRLA member and wish to speak to the team about partnership opportunities at this event please email email@example.com.