Annual Dinner 2020
The BVRLA Annual Dinner is a must-attend occasion for those who work in the rental and leasing industry.
Held in March each year at the London Hilton on Park Lane, the Annual Dinner is widely acclaimed as the friendliest, funniest and most looked-forward to event on the rental and leasing industry calendar. With top entertainment, wonderful food and networking opportunities - this event is not one to be missed.
Previous entertainment includes Al Murray, Andrew Marr, Jimmy Carr, Katherine Ryan, Kevin Bridges, Marcus Brigstocke, Seb Coe and William Hague.
Recognised as a fantastic opportunity to socialise with old friends, entertain customers and make new contacts. On behalf of its 900+ member organisations, the BVRLA works with governments, public sector agencies, industry associations, consumer groups and other stakeholders across a wide range of road transport, environmental, taxation, technology and finance-related issues.
In 2020, guests will be entertained by award-winning comedian and movie actor, Omid Djalili who will be bringing his energetic stand-up to the Hilton stage.
Photos from the 2019 event can be viewed on Flickr.
2019 Highlights Video
Only BVRLA members can book to attend this event.
BVRLA Members can book tables now for £2,900+VAT. Complete the booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual tickets can also be booked via the website using the red 'Book Event' box on this page.
• To cancel a booking, notice must be emailed to the Events Manager at email@example.com.
• You will be eligible for a 75% refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when notice is given by 23:59 on December 31st 2019.
• You will be eligible for a 50% refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when notice is given by 23:59 on January 31st 2020.
• You will not be eligible for a refund when notice is given after 23:59 on January 31st 2020. An administration fee of £35+VAT will be incurred.
• There is no charge to substitute attendees. However, requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on February 28th 2020.
18:30 Drinks Reception in the Harvest Suite
19:30 Guests seated in the Ballroom
19:55 Welcome by BVRLA Chairwoman and Chief Executive
22:40 End of Dinner: networking and drinks
Dress code: Black tie
Should you need to stay overnight the evening of the dinner, the BVRLA has negotiated a block booking of rooms at the Hilton (starting price of £309 per person). Simply visit the Hilton website using this unique link: http://group.hilton.com/Bvrla Allocation
There are other hotels in the vicinty: Grosvenor House, The Dorchester, InterContinental Park Lane, Four Seasons, Sheraton - Google Maps link. Please note the BVRLA has not arranged any discounted rates for rooms any these hotels.
Your opportunity to be involved in the BVRLA Annual Dinner 2020. Connect your brand with the key decision makers of the rental and leasing industry at the social event of the year.
Download the 'Sponsorship Opportunities' document to find out more or email email@example.com.