Annual Dinner 2019
The BVRLA Annual Dinner is a must-attend occasion for those who work in the rental and leasing industry, taking place on 7 March 2019 at the London Hilton, Park Lane.
With top entertainment, wonderful food and networking opportunities, the Annual Dinner is widely acclaimed as the friendliest, funniest and most looked-forward to event on the rental and leasing industry calendar.
Only BVRLA members can book places at this event. Table of 10 £2,750+VAT and individual places £275+VAT.
All tickets include: pre-dinner drinks, 3-course dinner with wine and entertainment.
To book: simply email email@example.com or complete the booking form below.
As well as providing an unrivalled opportunity to network amongst your peers, the Annual Dinner allows you to join us in recognising some of our industry's most talented individuals and unsung heroes.
The BVRLA is looking for people who have made a significant contribution and added extra value to their roles within the last twelve months.
Nominations can be submitted by a manager or a peer and must outline the nominee’s main achievements and detail what makes them stand out. Entries are open to all BVRLA rental, leasing and leasing broker members.
Winners will be invited to receive their award at the BVRLA Annual Dinner at the London Hilton, Park Lane in March 2019. All expenses paid.
The BVRLA has negotiated preferential rates for attendees at the London Hilton on Park Lane. Simply visit http://group.hilton.com/BvrlaAllocation to book.
Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London, W1K 7BN
Millennium Hotel, 44 Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, W1K 2HP
Sheraton Park Lane, London, W1J 7BX
There are a few remaining sponsorship packages, see below document. Members either entertain customers or use the evening to entertain their own staff – either way; the BVRLA Annual Dinner is a thrilling and entertaining evening.
Terms and Conditions
- To cancel a booking, notice must be emailed to the Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be eligible for a 75% refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when notice is given by 23:59 on December 31st 2018.
- You will be eligible for a 50% refund, less an administration fee of £35+VAT, when notice is given by 23:59 on January 31st 2019.
- You will not be eligible for a refund when notice is given after 23:59 on January 31st 2019. An administration fee of £35+VAT will be incurred.
- There is no charge to substitute attendees. However, requests must be emailed to email@example.com no later than noon on February 28th 2019.
From 6:30pm Guests arrive
7:35pm Call for Dinner
7:55pm BVRLA Chairman’s Speech, Matt Dyer
8:00pm BVRLA Industry Achievement Awards, presented by Gerry Keaney, BVRLA Chief Executive
9:55pm Comedian: Al Murray
In 2003, Murray was listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest acts in British Comedy. In 2007, he was voted the 16th greatest stand-up comic on Channel 4’s 100 Greatest Stand-Ups. Murray started his career touring with fellow comedians including Harry Hill and Frank Skinner.
10:35pm Dinner ends: After-dinner entertainment
Dress Code: Black Tie
London Hilton, Park Lane, W1K 1BE