|Duration: 1 day (0900 to 1700)||Venue: The Beeches, Bournville B30 1LS|
|Date: 19th October 2017||Cost: £300 + VAT|
|Delegate minimum: 6||Delegate maximum: 16|
|Trainer: Grosvenor Training Services||Format: Classroom|
Anyone new to the industry and in need of a solid foundation of the fleet industry will find this one-day course invaluable. It will also serve as a powerful refresher, particularly for those who have some experience already but have either changed role or have moved to a different company. If you are a small operator and need training support for your induction process, this workshop is highly recommended for new recruits.
- The industry at large - who are the key players
- The BVRLA's role
- Differentiating Lease and Purchase options
- Contract Hire benefits
- Whole Life Costs
- Buyer considerations and comparisons
- Critical Role of Service in client retention
- Consumer Credit Regulations and Professional Conduct
A day designed to benefit staff from all areas of the vehicle contract and leasing business.
- Requests for cancellation of a training course booking must be received in writing via email to email@example.com for the attention of the Learning and Development Professional.
- Requests for cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 25% of the course fee.
- Requests for cancellation received more 15-30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 50% of the course fee.
- There is no refund on cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the course start date as there is an impact on other delegates who have booked to attend and could result in the course being cancelled overall.
- Postponement of attendance from one course to a later course can be requested in writing as per the cancellations policy above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests to postpone more than 30 days prior to the course start date will incur an administration charge of £35 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone more 15-30 days prior to the course will incur an administration charge of £70 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone 14 days or less prior to the course will be treated as a cancellation, with no refund payable.
- You can request the substitution of a delegate for another in writing as per the cancellations policy above to email@example.com. There is no charge for this.
- Requests for substitution must be made no later than one business day prior to the scheduled course start date.
Who should Attend
How to apply
Contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this course or to obtain additional information.