Improve your knowledge and best practise in the rental industry.
2-3 October 2018
£500 (member rate)
£600 (non-member rate)
In-house training programmes are available upon request - ENQUIRE NOW!
* All prices exclude VAT
Course length: 2 days (09.00am-05.00pm)
Format: Classroom/Tutor Lead
Delegates: Minimum 6, maximum 12
This workshop style programme is delivered in conjunction with Professional Inspirations, a BVRLA accredited training provider. The two-day course will cover:
- General marketing
- Customer service skills
- Customer qualification
- Legislation for rental companies
- -Insurance practices
- Tariff interpretation
- Overseas rentals
- Light commercial vehicles (LCVs)
Following on from this training course, you will have an understanding in:
- 'Best practise' in the industry
- A solid knowledge foundation that is essential for all front-line employees in the daily vehicle rental business
- The full scope of work and job responsibilities
- Practising your skills, which you will have learn in a safe environment that promotes asking questions and constructive feedback
For more information on cancellations, postponing and substitutions, visit the terms and conditions page.