|Duration: 1 day (0900 to 1600)||Venue: Manheim Inspection Services, Atlanta House, Bassett's Pole, Sutton Coldfield B75 5SA|
|Cost: £195 + VAT (Member) or £225 + VAT (Non-Member)|
|Delegate Minimum: 5 people||Delegate Maximum: 8 people|
|Trainer: Manheim Vehicle Auctions||Format: Classroom and Practical|
* In-house training can be delivered on request.
** Available as an LCV and/or HGV only course.
*** Please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or via email@example.com for quotations, information and queries.
Designed by the BVRLA with the assistance of industry experts and presented by Manheim Vehicle Auctions, this programme is designed for the Contract Hire and Leasing Industry. Fleet operators, fleet managers, service managers, administrators, drivers or any other persons who regularly evaluate the condition of a vehicle with customers before, during or on termination of the contract period should attend. The course aims to teach delegates about the BVRLA's work on this emotive and important subject and provide working knowledge of 'Fair Wear and Tear Standards' through practical application.
- Understand the role of the BVRLA in the vehicle industry.
- Develop an understanding of the BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear Standard and how it impacts the vehicle's de-fleet value.
- Increased knowledge allowing you to hold a professional discussion with fellow employees and customers on Fair Wear and Tear issues with confidence.
- Conduct an internal and external vehicle appraisal using the Standardised Appraisal Routine and; be able to relate findings to the BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear Standard.
- Identify what repair methods are available, and the importance of correct selection.
- Develop effective communication methods with customers to limit misunderstanding and resolve problematic issues.
This programme is interactive and involves practical vehicle inspections to practise the principles introduced in the course.
Who should Attend
How to apply
Contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.