The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.
Industry Conference 2016
- HMRC and the Fleet Sector – with proposed changes to VED, Company Car Tax and employee benefits, what is the outlook for the company car?
- Personal Leasing – what is driving growth in personal leasing and how can the industry meet the needs of this new type of customer?
- Residual Values and Remarketing – Our expert panellists discussed the used marketplace and offer insights into where they perceive the opportunities and challenges for in 2017 and beyond
- The Economy – what is current business sentiment and confidence? Have we noticed any significant changes since Brexit?
Graeme Banister, Consulting Director at Frost & Sullivan
Introducing the Personal Leasing session
Gerry Keaney, Chief Executive at BVRLA
BVRLA Review and Research Activities
David Muir, Economist at Lloyds Bank Plc
Economy and 2017 Outlook
Jay Parmar, Director of Policy & Membership at BVRLA
HMRC and the Fleet Sector
Presentations to Download
- Gerry Keaney, BVRLA
- Session One: Getting to Grips with Grey Fleet
- Session Two: Cars, Vans and Environment
- Session Three: HMRC and the Fleet Sector
- Session Four: Personal Leasing
- Breakout Session A: Residual Values and Remarketing
- Breakout Session B: Future Mobility Models
- Breakout Session C: Brexit - what the sector needs to know
- David Muir, Lloyds Bank Plc