Whether you are looking for a valuable new addition to your team, want to help your employees develop their skills or are determined to cultivate your own career, the BVRLA has plenty to offer.
Here is some more information about BVRLA qualifications:
- Fleet Consultant Development Programme
- Designed to align the rental / leasing sales function much more closely with the role, responsibilities and requirements of a typical fleet manager, successful participants gain a professional qualification which has been externally accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- ATA Technical Customer Service Advisor Programme
- The BVRLA offers the ATA (automotive technician accreditation) Technical Customer Service Advisor (Rental & Leasing) programme to those working in technical services departments within our industry.
- Fair Wear and Tear Standards Training
- Delegates will gain an understanding of the key principles influencing vehicle resale and will be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of the BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear condition standards when talking to customers.
- Selling Contract Hire
- Delegates will achieve a greater understanding of areas such as finance, taxation, competitive contracts, margins and underwriting considerations. Sales people will be more confident, more knowledgeable and more effective.
- City & Guilds Rental Operator Skills Certificate
- Expand the knowledge of your rental office staff or let them demonstrate to you just how good they are in their roles by sitting this exam. It is an excellent way to reinforce best practice and legislative / regulative knowledge and understanding, whilst at the same time creating a pool of qualified staff, each holding a nationally recognised award which has been proven to win the respect of customers and colleagues alike.
Sign up to our training bulletin
You'll never miss an important training event, if you sign up to our training bulletin. We can keep you up to date with all the latest seminars, forums, courses and qualifications by email, just click here to sign up to the distribution list.